Arrow Project Unisex Wooden Watch!
  • arrowproject
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Arrow Project Unisex Wooden Watch!

by arrowproject » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:34 am

Hi! I wanted to introduce my fashion design here, I am fashion designer
    Want to make a fashion statement? This is the watch to wear!
    For men who want to look the part, add this to your watch collection, and for the woman, add this to your jewelry box!

It's the first watch that makes wearing wood stylish - a great conversation starter for sure! Especially, for the men ;)
    It feels awesome on your skin: The nature of the sandalwood, the watch doesn't have an effect from the weather, such as heat or cold.

It's extremely light weight, in that it's not heavy on the wrist.
    It's natural, unique, simple and one of a kind. It's fashionable and looks great on!

If you're allergic to metal backing watches, Arrow Project wooden watch is a wooden backing, and you won't have that metal affect.

The design is gorgeous and the simplicity of the design attracts attention! The stunning green sandalwood color makes you look different, and fashionable :) It's Unisex!

If you can't contribute, please share our link! :)

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/arrow-project-unisex-wooden-watch/x/4251503

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Arrow Project Unisex Wooden Watch!

by sbriggman » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:44 am

Welcome to the forum. That's a beautiful watch you've posted. This is primarily a forum for Kickstarter Projects. If you contribute to the community, I don't have a problem with your project being on the website :). Can you add your stats to this thread? what-are-the-video-page-stats-like-for-your-campaign-t897.html
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • arrowproject
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Arrow Project Unisex Wooden Watch!

by arrowproject » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:09 am

Thanks, yeah I know. I have contributed to the community. Thanks for having me, really appreciate it :)