hey just got started
  • scott28280
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

hey just got started

by scott28280 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:13 am

Hi all,

I just got started on here, i am currently making a bank robbery game using 3ds max and unity, its coming along slowly but with any luck we will speed up development soon, i was just wondering if i could get opinions on the game idea, or feedback, all the the game info and a few pics are here http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/113 ... he-heist-0

Its my kickstarter project, i know that once i have funding then me and my team mate can really push development forward, without funding its likely going to take ages, i am a designer and hes a programmer, no artist yet lol.

Thanks for looking

Scott.

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: hey just got started

by sbriggman » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Hey Scott. Welcome to the forum. In my experience, it's more difficult to attract support without a video. Have you asked your friends and family to pledge? I only see one backer. 75K is a big goal. From what I've noticed, most people that reach this kind of goal manage to get bloggers to write about them, have a paid pr service, a product that sells itself, or an established fanbase. Have you reached out to any bloggers?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.