Tetris Cube
  • Nguyen
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Tetris Cube

by Nguyen » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:39 am

Hello Kickstarter Forum!

My name is Thang and I just recently launched a campaign to crowdfund the Tetris Cube!
    In a nutshell, the Tetris Cube is a 3D puzzle that incorporates both twisting and sliding moves much like the classic Tetris game. The Tetris Cube has the properties of shapeshifting and bandaging, which is one of the distinct difference that separate it from ordinary mechanical puzzles like the Rubik's Cube. For more info on the puzzle, please check out

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/993 ... etris-cube

I would love to have your inputs!

If possible, please share this with your family, friends, followers, co-workers, loved ones, etc.!

Best Regards,

Thang Nguyen

• JoseBorges
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Tetris Cube

by JoseBorges » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Hi Thang,

I like the concept of your project. It's pretty similar to the rubix cube, but it has a new twist to it. The big thing that I would suggest is working a bit more on your video. As of now, it seem a bit plain and I think that if you include yourself talking about the tetris cube and why you decided to make a project for it, as well as put some subtle background music or something, it would catch the attention of more people.
  • VaporStarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Tetris Cube

by VaporStarter » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:15 am

JoseBorges wrote:As of now, it seem a bit plain and I think that if you include yourself talking about the tetris cube and why you decided to make a project for it, as well as put some subtle background music or something, it would catch the attention of more people.

+1
    ---
    My goal is to be helpful. However individual results may vary.
    ---
    PitchFuse.com - Pre-launch your project. Gain a following.
    VaporStarter.com
    SnoopCrowd.com