Hi, my name is William Hodge
  • williamhodge
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Hi, my name is William Hodge

by williamhodge » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:44 pm

Hi my name is William Hodge and I am the creator of "The Uncanny". I am very happy to have this website suggested to me. I am looking to get more involved in the Kickstarter community. I have backed 47 kickstarter campaigns.

I have started a new Kickstarter Campaign to raise funds for my comic book "The Uncanny". Over the past year I published 7 issues and 3 collections of The Uncanny and I want to print up copies of those books with Special Convention Only Covers.

You can read more at this link:
    The Uncanny Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wil ... ial-comics

Thanks. I look forward to meeting and interacting with everyone in this community.

• JoseBorges
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Hi, my name is William Hodge

by JoseBorges » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Hi William,

I took a look at your project page and I must say that I really like where you are going with it. The video might need a little work, but what matters is that you have good intentions and your project looks really cool, I love comics and I think you have the potential to go far with this. I'm going to pledge a little bit to your project with what I have, since I really like it (I don't have much money at the moment as I'm also trying hard to get my Kickstarter project out there). But I also want to propose something to you. How would you feel about doing an advertising exchange? What I mean by that is that I'll help you advertise your project to my friends on Facebook and followers in blogs and you can help me advertise my project to your friends on Facebook and followers in blogs. The good thing about doing this is that you may get more supporters out of someone else's group of friends/followers. I'm sure you posted this on Facebook as well and not everyone pledged. I think the reason for this is because people are interested in different things and they aren't always going to simply back a project that holds no value to them. I've run into the same deal with my own friends, where some support me, but others don't. I think that I have a good amount of friends, who haven't backed my project and would be interested in your project, and hopefully you have some friends, who haven't backed your project and would be interested in mine. So, what do you think? It would be a great opportunity to help each other out and to get more traffic to our projects. Let me know what you think! :) Cheers!