I'll become a superstar
  • VitaSky
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

I'll become a superstar

by VitaSky » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:24 pm

My name is Vita. I am a poet, musician and singer. Originally from Kiev, Ukraine. I arrived in the US few months ago and settled in Tennessee, in the room that my friends provided free of charge. At home I earned singing my songs with a guitar on the street and sometimes in cheap clubs when I was called. I had a girlfriend that I love very much, but she went to my best friend, who has a successful beer business. When I said that I will go to Los Angeles and become a superstar, she said it is ridiculous. In our country, the war, the economy collapsed. I sold everything I had and bought a ticket to New York and flew away without looking back.
    My aim is to record and release an album that will help me become a superstar and to get my girlfriend back.
    The story behind the song is within lyrics themselves. Currently the song is rotating on around 40 radio stations with positive feedbacks from tunecore.com .
    My song called You Left
    If you know me like no one else, can you help me
    #youleft

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: I'll become a superstar

by hyperstarter » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:08 am

Hi Vita,

The song doesn't appeal to me at all, but since we're talking about Crowdfunding on this forum I can offer advice. I think you should focus more on the music than your background, as it should be more Kickstarter focused than say Gofundme.

Perhaps the page needs more on your background, the music directors and technical aspects too. Then social media links and so on.

Best of luck.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: I'll become a superstar

by Cristina » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:46 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman