Equity Crowdfunding For Video Games
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Equity Crowdfunding For Video Games

by Cristina » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:30 am

Fig is a new equity crowdfunding website where you can invest in video games! As a game developer, you can raise money for a new game through a Title III, Regulation A+, or rewards-based campaign.

On this podcast episode, I spoke with Justin Bailey, the founder and CEO of Fig. Justin has been active in the video game industry for many years, having published a wide variety of free-to-play, premium and mobile games. He has secured millions of dollars in game financing from publishers, investors and through crowdfunding campaigns.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/equity-crowdfu ... deo-games/

fig-crowdfunding-site-338x186.png
    fig-crowdfunding-site-338x186.png (97.88 KiB) Viewed 5894 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Connorwal
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Equity Crowdfunding For Video Games

by Connorwal » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:01 pm

Hey there!
    Guys, I am a big fan of video games so I really appreciate what are you doing for all video game developers it's awesome definitely I will try to help someone who has an appropriate idea to me. Well as I said before I love video games but honestly the most I like CS: GO, the best game ever in my opinion. But what's the most amazing is that now I can make some money selling skins in CS: GO and everyone else also can do the same. If you also want to know how tosell csgo skins then my friend I congratulate you because from now you can play and make money at the same time. I hope you are gonna take this opportunity.
    I wish you the best and have a wonderful day!
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Equity Crowdfunding For Video Games

by Donnabell87 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:02 pm

Connorwal wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:01 pm Hey there!
    Guys, I am a big fan of video games so I really appreciate what are you doing for all video game developers it's awesome definitely I will try to help someone who has an appropriate idea to me. Well as I said before I love video games but honestly the most I like CS: GO, the best game ever in my opinion. But what's the most amazing is that now I can make some money selling skins in CS: GO and everyone else also can do the same. If you also want to know how tosell csgo skins then my friend I congratulate you because from now you can play and make money at the same time. I hope you are gonna take this opportunity.
    I wish you the best and have a wonderful day!
    How to sell skins, I want to make money!