Zeon: The Smart Personal Air Purifier-Ionizer-Wireless Media
  • David
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Zeon: The Smart Personal Air Purifier-Ionizer-Wireless Media

by David » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:37 am

Zeon purifies - monitors & ionizes the air around you as needed. Its portable, fresh clean air and great music at the same time.

There page http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2053670348/zeon-the-smart-personal-air-purifier-ionizer-wirel
    Last edited by David on Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Zeon: The Smart Personal Air Purifier-Ionizer-Wireless M

by sbriggman » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:26 pm

Did you back this project or create it?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Zeon: The Smart Personal Air Purifier-Ionizer-Wireless M

by Cristina » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:00 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Zeon: The Smart Personal Air Purifier-Ionizer-Wireless Media

by Donnabell87 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:23 am

You didn't tell me anything unusual or new. Now all air conditioners ionize and cool the air. As an example, you can take any company, for example, SoCool Pte Ltd. They also produce air conditioners and do everything the same as those air conditioners that you advertise only here, and the prices are normal. I can't afford to buy an air conditioner from you because I think it's not an acceptable price for an air conditioner. You can compare it yoursel socool.sg. Last week, I gave my sister an air conditioner from the company I wrote about above, and she is very happy, although in terms of electrical engineering, she is very picky.
    xLaurenHx
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by xLaurenHx » Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:14 am

Donnabell87 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:23 am You didn't tell me anything unusual or new. Now all air conditioners ionize and cool the air. As an example, you can take any company, for example, SoCool Pte Ltd. They also produce air conditioners and do everything the same as those air conditioners that you advertise only here, and the prices are normal. I can't afford to buy an air conditioner from you because I think it's not an acceptable price for an air conditioner. You can compare it yoursel socool.sg. Last week, I gave my sister an air conditioner from the company I wrote about above, and she is very happy, although in terms of electrical engineering, she is very picky.
    Where can I find some more feedback?
  • Expert-Pick
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Expert-Pick » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:25 pm

The Oransi ovhm80 v-hepa Max has everything you need to effectively clean a bedroom or a larger living area. Whether you are looking for relief from allergies, need help with dust, asthma or just want cleaner, fresher air the Max is a top rated air purifier. Clean, fresh and light air with removal of: Dust, pollen, mold, pet dander, and allergens, Won't bother your sleep with its light white noise, you get long term reliability and service with a purifier that really cleans the air. Versatile--effective in bedroom and living areas and easy to move room to room. Changing the filter doesn't require a manual or tools
    JakekeKe9
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by JakekeKe9 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:58 am

Thank you for sharing. I am looking for a good air purifier to improve my family's health. By the way, I have 3 dogs and 2 cats in my house, so we are looking for a way to get rid of the unpleasant odor from them. This odor is very strong especially if they come home after a walk if it was raining outside. During the search, I realized that I need to use an ozone generator, which gives a longer effect than detergents. Damage Control blog has great information on how to use the ozone generator in the car.
  • Luke_Luke
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Luke_Luke » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:51 am

A small purifier like this won't work..
    You won't have a enough air flow to do that.
    FullGear - the World First Customizable Tritium Watch
    Launching on 12/10/2020
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fu ... tium-watch
    GavinHemmings
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by GavinHemmings » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:19 pm

JakekeKe9 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:58 am Thank you for sharing. I am looking for a good air purifier to improve my family's health. By the way, I have 3 dogs and 2 cats in my house, so we are looking for a way to get rid of the unpleasant odor from them. This odor is very strong especially if they come home after a walk if it was raining outside. During the search, I realized that I need to use an ozone generator, which gives a longer effect than detergents. Damage Control blog has great information on how to use the ozone generator in the car.
    This is a great idea. I think the ozone generator will solve your problems.
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:57 pm

Recently I bought an air purifier and to be honest now I can't understand how I lived before without having such a purifier. To be honest, I had no clue that there are such purifiers, but one of my friends came to me, and we had a talk in my basement. He has air purifiers and instantly noticed that the air was polluted and toxic. A few days after that talk, he sent me this link dehumidifiercritic.com, and told me to choose any air purification as he will gift it to me. I've chosen one and bought it by myself, but the fact that he sent me that link is already a gift.