Should your Kickstarter campaign have a have a Facebook page
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Should your Kickstarter campaign have a have a Facebook page

by Cristina » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Martin Kocher is a member of the CrowdCrux community and listener of the Crowdfunding Demystified podcast. He’s preparing for the launch of a crowdfunding campaign and wants to learn more about Facebook. Here’s his question:

“Is promoting your Facebook page worth it, or is there any other services that I can use to maximize the traffic that I get to my Facebook page?

There are campaigns and companies out there that are KILLING IT on Facebook. They’re seeing great ROI and gaining massive influence using the social media platform.

Believe me, there is a HUGE opportunity for ecommerce entrepreneurs who know their way around Facebook. You can use Facebook to scale up your company, get more customers, and build a brand.

Read the article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/should-your-ki ... book-page/

facebook.png
    facebook.png (137.94 KiB) Viewed 956 times

Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Prew
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Should your Kickstarter campaign have a have a Facebook

by Prew » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:37 am

I guess it should. And I'm glad I've seen this post because I've not created one yet despite I'm launching my campaign in the end of August. FB is a great advertising channel though it's expensive enough, Correct targeting can reduce expenses and increase a conversion rate. This is what I'm going to do for my campaign (two-sided rollable waterproof jacket).
  • InfectedGames
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Should your Kickstarter campaign have a have a Facebook

by InfectedGames » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:55 am

We have a Facebook page but have been struggling to get the likes to build. However, it's only been active for a week or so. Hopefully, as the likes build, it'll create momentum and lead to sharing of the page. But a Facebook page definitely can't hurt a campaign.