Kickstarter For a World Wide Pain Prevention Device
    WristEase.com
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Kickstarter For a World Wide Pain Prevention Device

by WristEase.com » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:29 pm

Hello All,

We are launching a kickstarter for a new product that can prevent and reduce arthritic pain in your wrists do to repetitive typing and writing. Our hope is to prevent future arthritic pain for all those who must spend most of there day in front of a computer and severely reduce the pain many of millions already suffer from.

[url]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/252794556/wristease-ergobands-ergonomic-wrist-supports-with[/url]

This cheap and easy item is completely portable, machine washable, and soon to be customizable. We thank you for your support.

[url]wristease.com[/url]
    Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Kickstarter For a World Wide Pain Prevention Device

by Donnabell87 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:42 pm

If you can't add one link correctly on forum, how to expect such great and hard work to complete that you aimed? =)
    Kidding, what kind of device. My best one is sport. But it's hard now to do all things like daily bases and to do sports. Tired..to much.
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by KylieShorta » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:50 pm

Hello Donnabell87, maybe you do workout too much, no need to force your body too much. Some time ago when I was doing workout and same time I had to take care of house I needed some fuel. So, I took from my boyfriend. I even have link where we started to use kratom, here https://thblack.com/category/kratom/ . These things made me very good, splendid experience. Check the website maybe it’s something you will want to use by yourself and relax sometimes. It gives me the vibes I exactly need to have after a long day. Anti-stress in its form. You will have more details at their website.
  • alexcool2020
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by alexcool2020 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:19 am

Very nice idea, I'd like to participate in this program because I'm working 8 hours on the PC and I really need to take care of myself. I know that working at Pc all day is acting very negative in my heal, especially on my back. I trying to stay correctly because it is really important. But however\, I have some pains sometimes. I found a chiropractor from https://teamalliedpw.com/ and now I'm starting a new therapeutic because I understand that I really need it.
  • Luke_Luke
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Luke_Luke » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:47 am

urgh, why don't you try to paste the link again?
    Too lazy to Copy and paste
    FullGear - the World First Customizable Tritium Watch
    Launching on 12/10/2020
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fu ... tium-watch
    BigSamoz
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by BigSamoz » Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:20 pm

You know, this is really commendable that you try to invent such devices as we live in a very developed world, but when you feel pain, there are no pills you can use for relieving the pain. I am talking from my experience. A few years ago, I had unbearable knee pain, and there were days I couldn't walk at all. That was chronic pain, and doctors couldn't help me. Thankfully I found the solution as one day I met a person who had the same problem, and he advised me to try kratom, and also he recommended me a site where can i buy kratom. I was sceptical from the beginning, but I decided I have nothing to lose, and thankfully kratom helped me to relieve pain instantly.
  • Hurenwer
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hurenwer » Mon May 10, 2021 7:24 am

Not bad Not bad haha I need some of this things
  • Fishlll
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Fishlll » Thu May 13, 2021 10:57 am

Painkillers are undoubtedly good but in sufficient quantities. It would help if you discussed this with the doctor so as not to harm your health. For people with neuropathy, it's best to generally use the remedy that the doctor recommends http://rocketmannaturals.com that it's faster to get rid of these attacks. In addition, the medicine will ease your attacks to make you feel better. In such cases, other painkillers will significantly affect your health, making it worse. That is why painkillers are sold only with a recommendation from a doctor so that a person can't harm himself with a large amount of use of these drugs.