Connector Series
  • Patrona Ltd
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Connector Series

by Patrona Ltd » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:52 am

The Connector Wallet, the world’s first magnetic phone wallet, has just been launched on Kickstarter.com along with two other never seen before products using patten pending technology.

The wallet boasts a number of other world firsts to sit alongside its clever magnetic system. The product is also the worlds thinnest leather card wallet, the first to have both a magnetic and mechanical joint - meaning it won’t fall off or slip in your pocket and the first to have a circular socket – meaning you can rotate the wallet out of the way of the camera, and to give yourself a nice platform for texting.

The Patrona team did not stop there, designing two separate Phone Mounts. The Connector Face and Connector Dash. The Connector Face is a small magnetic circle that sticks to the back of your phone and a small flat socket that sticks inside the car or vertical surface around the home. It's small, strong and allows for quick, easy rotation from portrait to landscape alignment. Using clever 3M adhesives, the Face is easy to install and removes without leaving a mark on either phone or dash.

The Connector Dash uses the same system as the Face product but is designed to sit on top of a dashboard or desk. It's the perfect solution for those cars which have too many buttons!

Please do take a look our kickstarter project and let us know what you think?
    We look forward to hearing back from you!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/422930570/patrona-connectors

• istein1120
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Connector Series

by istein1120 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:45 am

Upon review, I think this is a great and innovative product but I do have one concern. The majority of people who have iphones have a case for their iphone in order to protect the phone in the event of a fall. Have you thought about how to overcome this obstacle or possibly how to incorporate the case into your product? I think it would be valuable to take this into consideration.

Good luck!
  • Patrona Ltd
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Connector Series

by Patrona Ltd » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:55 pm

Thank you for showing interest in our project, and taking the time to let us know what you think.
    We have already thought about this issue and have designed a i-phone 4 & 5 case with our magnet holder designed into it.
    We are actually currently selling these cases on our kickstarter page http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/422 ... connectors. Thank you again for your support,

Best Wishes,

Patrona