16 days to go~ Usha Dean Jewelry
  • ushadeanjewelry
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

16 days to go~ Usha Dean Jewelry

by ushadeanjewelry » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:21 am

Please check out my kickstarter: Fine Jewelry with an edge. 16 more days to go!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/us ... th-an-edge

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: 16 days to go~ Usha Dean Jewelry

by hyperstarter » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:36 am

Hi Usha,

I checked out your page and not sure if you were accepting comments - so I'll give some anyway :)

When I came to your page, I thought "wow" this is very cool. The jewelry stands out, the photos and video are professional.

However, you've only 1 backer and I think it relates to quite a few things:
    - The photos look like something from a catalogue. It's great, but not designed at all for Kickstarter. You'd need clear photos of the jewelry, up close, each one described in detail.
    - I'd like to see how the jewelry was made, which precious stones, quality and how it looks on other people too.
    - The feeling I got from this campaign was "Hollywood", not sure if it's what you wanted to represent.
    - The video was good, but I was more focused on you rather than the jewelry. I think it should of been in the foreground more.
    - Another point maybe the psychology of people of seeing you live a really nice lifestyle, cool motorbike etc,, but then near the end you state you've invested everything you have in this campaign...I'm not sure people can connect with you.

Other thoughts:
    - Who has written about you? Who has worn your jewelry? Any shops feature you already? What do they think...this will all help with the "trust" factors.
    - You also need to look at your KS and IGG competitors, see how they made their page and who they connected with.

My honest comments would be for you to restart this campaign, it's not nice to say but you won't reach your goal based on the current backer. I also feel you should of spent time connecting with Influencers in your niche, getting reviews and writeups.

It looks like a better fit for IGG actually, as it's more arty. If you'd like hands-on help with this, feel free to get in contact with me.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:32 pm

Beautiful! I discovered this website recently, my friend bought me a nice oriental bracelet. I'm in love with this style! The website needs some changes! Take a look at https://www.chvker.com/products/icon-cross-necklace and get inspired. It's easy to access and also the product is seen from all edges. The pictures are important, it's cutest when they are wearing on a model. Also, the colors, for whom you are selling it. black means expensive, nude colors also and most colorful for teenagers.
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by KylieShorta » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:42 pm

BerryHorn wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:32 pm Beautiful! I discovered this website recently, my friend bought me a nice oriental bracelet. I'm in love with this style! The website needs some changes! Take a look at https://www.chvker.com/products/icon-cross-necklace and get inspired. It's easy to access and also the product is seen from all edges. The pictures are important, it's cutest when they are wearing on a model. Also, the colors, for whom you are selling it. black means expensive, nude colors also and most colorful for teenagers.
    I bought from here a nice necklace for my sister! Recommend
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Jakondama » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:29 pm

It's a pretty cool store, I recently found out about it after my boyfriend dropped me an Australian Opal necklace from https://opalgalaxy.com . I would not say that their web page looks terrible, as described above. The thing is that some details are really missing that is important after a purchase. Also, since it's an online store, I am not sure how whole the package will be that you will receive, so I think it would be good to film the packaging process or how u create a necklace. That would make people want to buy more because they know it's safe. Does anyone else agree with my advice?