1,000% Funded!! (Project Update)
    Betta Games
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

1,000% Funded!! (Project Update)

by Betta Games » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Hey it's Betta Games, posting an update on my campaign "The $1 Poem Project".
    2 days in, 1,000% funded (since my pledge goal is $1 that means I have $10 in pledges).
    $10 may not seem like much but the goal was never the money. It's about the project and the learning experience, and here is what I've learned so far.
    1. Keeping up with your Kickstarter is very easy. Kickstarter has really good tools for looking into your video views, backers, pledges, and so on. For those of you who have not run a Kickstarter yet, the Dashboard tool is your friend.
    2. People are awesome. Kickstarter has a great community full of people who are eager to share in something and help each other out and I love it.

Well it's only day 2 so that's all I got for now. Before I go I'll leave you with a question and a link.

Question: What social issue, is not being talked about enough and could be talked about more through poetry?
    I'm eager for your responses and inspirations

And for those of you who are interested here is the link to my project, suggestions and questions are welcome.
    link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/84 ... nav_search

hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: 1,000% Funded!! (Project Update)

by hyperstarter » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:41 am

Hi but I'm seeing x3 Open Threads about this thread and x2 of them are to say you've raised $7 and $10 respectively?

Not sure if the time/effort was worth $10 to post that you've gained this amount. I was wondering what amount you'd consider a success? I think pricing $1 is smart, but you need more people to look at the page :)
    Last edited by hyperstarter on Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
    Betta Games
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Betta Games » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:45 pm

I agree that it would be beneficial for more people to see my Kickstarter page. And as I said in my post, $10 mat not be a lot of money or seem like it's worth getting excited over, but it's not the money I get excited for its the project
  • Kendra
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Kendra » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:12 pm

In response to what social issue could be talked about further. . . I think it depends on where you reside. If you are in California however, I feel that conservation needs to be discussed further. We have a drought issue on our hands.
    canplan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by canplan » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Haha it's refreshing to see such enthusiasm for a project. You're right.. it's not about the end goal, it's about the journey and by the looks of it, you have succeeded in so many other ways besides this Kickstarter. Congrats :)

https://bit.ly/CanPlan
    Changing the way you fight cancer, one plan at a time
    NOW LIVE: https://bit.ly/CanPlan
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:49 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman