New Board game Kickstater VENOM Assault Live
  • spyglassgames
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

New Board game Kickstater VENOM Assault Live

by spyglassgames » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:08 pm

Our Game VENOM Assault launched a few days ago on Kickstater and I wanted to share it with you. The game was created to start as a 2-5 player cooperative deck builder with dice based combat and had great reviews. When we launched it we got a lot of feedback to make the game for solo play as well so do we did!

You can check out the Kickstater where we have reviews listed along with our rule book, I have included the cover so you can see the artwork for the game. It has been one of our biggest draws, next to our unique combo of deck building and using dice to fight the games AI.

VENOM Assault is an 80's cartoon-inspired cooperative deck building game for 1-5 players, ages 14 and up. You and your fellow tacticians will aid Freedom Squadron by recruiting the best and brightest soldiers to join your team. Your multinational force has one purpose: Defeat VENOM before they unleash havoc upon the world. You'll need to assemble the most elite personnel and vehicles before you battle the forces of evil using a unique dice-based combat system. Finally, once your decks have been assembled, you are ready to take the fight to VENOM before their sinister plan is completed!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/su ... om-assault
    Attachments
    venom_assault_cover.jpg
    venom_assault_cover.jpg (136.56 KiB) Viewed 750 times

Backertree
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: New Board game Kickstater VENOM Assault Live

by Backertree » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:44 pm

Hey mate! Congratulations on getting staff pick on Kickstarter! I am sure you have put alot of work into the project and deserve the achievement.

If you have any questions about Kickstarter, you project, or if you need advice on anything, please feel free to get in touch. All the best!

Kind Regards,

Jake
    Team Backertree!
    www.backertree.com
    Submit Your Crowdfunding Press Release And Promote Your Project: http://backerpress.com/submit/
    hyperstarter
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by hyperstarter » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:56 am

Hi Venom Assault, I checked out your KS campaign link...it's not too bad.

You've got 24 days to go, so I'm sure you're going to reach your goal.

In terms of improvements, I'd like to suggest the following (if I may):

The video looks great, the animations and narrator so justice to your campaign which is why I'm guessing you were featured on KS. The thing is, the last 3rd of the video is a bit uncomfortable to watch. All you guys look nervous sat at the table (the green thing was a bit distracting too) but the feeling I got was that you needed to do a couple of more takes infront of the camera, relax and just promote VA.
    - So my suggestion is to re-shoot it.

The rest of the page looks good. I think it's a little too long probably due to the review videos you've got on there.
    - The youtube videos don't display for me (due to my connection and location) so I get an error.

Finally, who have you targeted this campaign to? Who did you connect with? Any influencers in your niche?

If you've like any help with this, let me know! All the best (same as what the guy above wrote ;/ )
    Promote your campaign today with Hyperstarter & use our free tool to identify Kickstarter page problems & fixes: https://www.hyperstarter.com/about
  • David_the_North
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by David_the_North » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:03 am

The game looks great! Good luck to you!