That moment when the alarm bells start going off...
  • NoteCaddie
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

That moment when the alarm bells start going off...

by NoteCaddie » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:01 am

Hey everyone, this is an awesome place, and we've already seen some cool projects worth backing just on our time here. keep on rocking!

We started 5 days ago. before that, we built up our web presence a bit. we spent a couple of months building some targeted followership on Twitter, we tried to do it on Facebook but we found it to be really valueless because when you post as our page, almost none of our followers see it so we somewhat abandoned that. we found and had some blogs find us, and they've written about us, and we have a small newsletter built up. we've found some really cool people, but we were very surprised to see something in the neighborhood of .00001% of them actually put their money where their mouth is so to speak! (okay we are exaggerating, but not by much!)

check our our kickstarter, and help us with feedback please (or by backing us too lol)! we know we can't do it with just our inner circle, but this definitely is our passion, and we want to see it succeed. we need help from people who've been here before I think! Our app is golfcentric, and it's called NoteCaddie. We are looking to take what all pro golfers do, and almost no amateurs do - take notes - and make it easy, effective, and intuitive enough that the amateur could benefit from it the same as a pro.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/89 ... obile-golf

• NoteCaddie
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: That moment when the alarm bells start going off...

by NoteCaddie » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:05 pm

Now a week in and we are close to 20% funded. This is a big milestone for us because generally 20% funded campaigns 4 out of 5 of them become fully funded.

Additionally we've attracted the attention of people working for PGA of America, and have the potential to collaborate with them now,as they liked our concept. Could turn out to be a serious "in" in our industry and pave the way to some serious success for us.

Check out our app and please consider backing us to help get us to that 20% and beyond!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/89 ... obile-golf
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:31 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • sauliuas
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by sauliuas » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:47 am

hdaafdsffafsd
    Last edited by sauliuas on Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
    giftsandcoupons
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by giftsandcoupons » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:09 am

Hi, I had a look at your campaign - I can offer more than "hmm interesting" (not sure why these types of comments are banned to stop people from boosting their post totals...anyway..)

I think the NoteCaddie looks great. You've identified a need, made it into tech and then launched it - congrats.

I saw the "Captain" section of your Reward chart is the most popular with 1 year's subscription, perhaps you could look into this a bit further as to why it's so popular.

Ok, onto my thoughts (if you want to hear them!). I think you should brace yourself that the non-tech friendly older generation who like to play golf won't be binning their pad and pen anytime soon for this.

Also, take into account people switch their phones off whilst playing sports. They need a break from tech, plus if they're connected to their phone, perhaps they'll get distracted with games or calls.
    - Maybe you need mention something about this on your page.

I'd probably want to see a breakdown as to why this app is so great. It can save me time? How much time? Can I compare my scores with my friends? With pro-golfers too? Where does my score rank on the charts?
    - Can I connect with other golfers too with this app?

Who did you market this to? I saw some golf sites featured you, anyone else? Any celeb endorsements too?
    http://www.giftsandcoupons.com/submit - Get more exposure of your Kickstarter / Indiegogo Project

http://www.giftsandcoupons.com - We Showcase the Ultimate Gifts