Seahorse Tool - A versatile keychain
  • Ssenka
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Seahorse Tool - A versatile keychain

by Ssenka » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:53 am

Hi everyone!

The Seahorse Tool is a new versatile keychain with a lot of functionalities. A little creature, as elegant as useful!

Its originality

Its numerous tools will be helpful to you on many occasions. Because of its manufacturing quality, it is a very robust and easy handling tool… but most of all, its visual aspect has not been undermined… therefore, it has also been carefully designed. Its particular outline makes it a unique multitasks object. And, make no mistake! A huge harmonization work has been performed to combine aesthetics and usefulness. The Seahorse is very comprehensive and you won’t feel ashamed to take it out of your pocket!

What makes the difference?

Its small size. It has approximately the same dimensions as an ordinary key.
      Its unique and pleasant design.
      Its original functions.

And as pictures speak louder than words, here is the link of the campaign: Seahorse Tool - Kickstarter

Don't hesitate if you have any question or anything... it will be a pleasure to talk with you about this project. :P

Thanks a lot!

giftsandcoupons
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Seahorse Tool - A versatile keychain

by giftsandcoupons » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:04 pm

Hi, I didn't see your KS page yet as I think your description here looked good enough.

The idea is great, how do you think the campaign is going so far?

Quick question, if the seahorse is in my pocket and I pull it out, would I cut my fingers on the surated side?
    http://www.giftsandcoupons.com/submit - Get more exposure of your Kickstarter / Indiegogo Project

http://www.giftsandcoupons.com - We Showcase the Ultimate Gifts
  • Ssenka
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ssenka » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:26 pm

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your interest!

To answer you, if I well understand your question. Globally, the campaign have a potential by the originality of the product, but also by this "for all" spirit. And of course, also by the price with which I have made choices that allowed me to reduce it a lot for giving a chance to more people to obtain a Seahorse Tool!

No chance to cut yourself by mistake, because the serrated blade is safe / non-cutting ^^
    giftsandcoupons
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by giftsandcoupons » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:23 pm

I took a look at your page. I think the price is just right.

I see this more of a fun product for drinkers perhaps, an Xmas product for their stocking or something that wouldn't look out of place on Firebox.

That said it's a useful little gadget. I would of liked different colour options, as the prototypes looked interesting. You could of had different colours as a seperate tier, perhaps based on flags, camoflage for outdoors/army types, sleek black for coffee drinkers or rustic colours for drinkers/toolmen.

If it's something you'd consider promotion on our gifts site, let me know.
    http://www.giftsandcoupons.com/submit - Get more exposure of your Kickstarter / Indiegogo Project

http://www.giftsandcoupons.com - We Showcase the Ultimate Gifts
  • Ssenka
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Ssenka » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:23 am

Hi,

Thanks for your appreciated suggestions.

For the color, I already have it in mind but this is not simple to coloring something which can be used as a tool, for two reason:
    - The color disappear when the functionalities are used.
    - The added layer by the color breaks some functions.

I will let you know if I need to use gifts.

Thanks again,