Help! Master's Dissertation on Crowdfunding
  • ruasen89
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Help! Master's Dissertation on Crowdfunding

by ruasen89 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi! I would really appreciate your help for my master's dissertation by completing the following survey. It's about motivations for contributing to reward-based crowdfunding campaigns, and it will take less than 10 minutes to complete. I am struggling to get responses so far so I would be forever grateful to you if you can help me! Thank you for your help! :) https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D2X39KX

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Help! Master's Dissertation on Crowdfunding

by sbriggman » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:45 pm

If you share how you first learned about crowdfunding, on this thread, you can plug your survey after your reply?

how-did-you-hear-about-kickstarter-or-crowdfunding-t5408.html

Sal
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by KylieShorta » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:43 pm

can you share with us the results?
    BerryHorn
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by BerryHorn » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:56 pm

I also wrote my dissertation on crowdfunding, thus it's a familiar topic for me. Being more precisely, I didn't do it all by myself. Thanks God there are websites that provide help for students in need. I ran into a great company that helped me to have a well structured dissertation with real evidence and arguments. I was in charge of the survey and of structuring the results. Not a big deal, in comparison with the whole work, still it's time consuming. So, if you want to get excellent results on your papers/assignments, access write my essay page. You won't be disappointed.
    Hariver
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Hariver » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:36 pm

BerryHorn wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:56 pm I also wrote my dissertation on crowdfunding, thus it's a familiar topic for me. Being more precisely, I didn't do it all by myself. Thanks God there are websites that provide help for students in need. I ran into a great company that helped me to have a well structured dissertation with real evidence and arguments. I was in charge of the survey and of structuring the results. Not a big deal, in comparison with the whole work, still it's time consuming. So, if you want to get excellent results on your papers/assignments, access write my essay page. You won't be disappointed.
    Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!