Smoking Aces Last Week
  • pawnjokergames
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Smoking Aces Last Week

by pawnjokergames » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Only one week left to pledge a copy of Smoking Aces! A hybrid Poker game unlike any poker game you've ever played! Only 8$!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pawnjokergames/smoking-aces

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Smoking Aces Last Week

by Cristina » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:02 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
  • Dieddly1936
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Dieddly1936 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:24 pm

This article states the different types of games. I also love to play games and side by side also like to use GV Lit vaporizer which is a portable vaporizer to utilize weed and cannabis. I fact it is an odorless dry herb vaporizer. You must try this once.
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by LeslieBShaw » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:28 pm

The cards look pretty cool, you have written that children from 8 years old can play them, but I think children may start to be interested in smoking.
  • charli55
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by charli55 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:54 pm

Very cool maps, I like it. It's strange that you still haven't been able to raise the amount of money you need. If this is still relevant, I would order such cards. I often play poker with my friends. Now the truth is only online, because of the pandemic, it is better not to go out. So I order weed online and enjoy playing poker stoned. As soon as the pandemic is over, I would like to play these cards live, I hope they are of good quality and will not fall into disrepair quickly. I wish you good luck and that you can raise money and start selling them.
  • DianaGibson90oXM
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by DianaGibson90oXM » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:29 pm

charli55 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:54 pm Very cool maps, I like it. It's strange that you still haven't been able to raise the amount of money you need. If this is still relevant, I would order such cards. I often play poker with my friends. Now the truth is only online, because of the pandemic, it is better not to go out. So I order weed online and enjoy playing poker stoned. As soon as the pandemic is over, I would like to play these cards live, I hope they are of good quality and will not fall into disrepair quickly. I wish you good luck and that you can raise money and start selling them.
    Damn, I'd smoke a joint and play poker right now, too.