70% In two weeks!
  • OWLTAC
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

70% In two weeks!

by OWLTAC » Wed May 06, 2015 3:28 pm

I would like your honest opinion on my project. It started very good, but now we are on a flat line. We are feature in technology blogs, Facebook, tweeter etc. But still not producing much. I think we have a great product.

Thanks

Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: 70% In two weeks!

by Cristina » Thu May 07, 2015 6:30 am

This post has been moved to the Kickstarter and Crowdfunding Questions Only (Strict) section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Charles
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Charles » Fri May 08, 2015 2:36 pm

OWLTAC wrote:I would like your honest opinion on my project. It started very good, but now we are on a flat line. We are feature in technology blogs, Facebook, tweeter etc. But still not producing much. I think we have a great product.

Thanks

You guys look stiff in your project video, but the core problem that your project is facing is that word of mouth isn't getting around. Click on your project page's "Share this project" button/link, and it yields a total of 24 shares on Facebook. The Kicktraq page for your project lists your project as having a total of just 10 shares.

http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/451008586/owltac-a1t-endure-flashlight-with-selective-batter/

People are supporting your project, but not sharing it. Your core product is a great. The project video explains it well. You've got a few crisp, clear photographs of your product.

You have 166 backers pledging a total of $7,700 dollars. The Kicktraq graphs for your project all look fine. I don't think that you'll have a problem reaching your funding goal, at this point. You've had a couple of days where you lost pledges, but the preponderance of what I am seeing looks good. It looks positive. Your crowdfunding campaign is healthy.

You're averaging over forty-six bucks per backer, right now.

I wouldn't be surprised to begin seeing some blogs picking up on this, sometime soon. There's no guarantees, of course, but I don't agree with your assessment that you're on a flat line. You're gaining backers in a manner that is disproportional to the shares that your project is setting, but it's in your favor.

Get the word out, and you'll blow your project's funding goal away.
    Squatch Kick! - Crowdfunding tips and articles
    Currently backing on KickStarter: YEAR OF THE GOAT ISSUE #2
    Charles
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Charles » Fri May 08, 2015 2:37 pm

This is NOT a flat line.
    Squatch Kick! - Crowdfunding tips and articles
    Currently backing on KickStarter: YEAR OF THE GOAT ISSUE #2
  • Psycrow
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Psycrow » Sat May 23, 2015 3:10 am

Yeah, it's a pretty tricky situation.
    The Mind Hero (Kickstarter) -- A puzzle/platforming/dating sim game (PC & app) which teaches actual psychological principles you can use in real life, too.