Kickstarter -- QromaScan -- What I learned by Day 5
  • qromascan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Kickstarter -- QromaScan -- What I learned by Day 5

by qromascan » Mon May 04, 2015 3:51 am

About 18 months ago, I started working on a new way to scan photos. I had seen so many boxes of photos in peoples houses, and I realized that they had no interest in using a traditional scanner. I had seen many of my friends take a photo of a photo with their phones, but the results were mixed. I thought I could do better. I made a book like device that turned into a lightbox and ensured that the photo you took with your phone was properly cropped, exposed, etc.

I thought of a news twist. Using voice recognition to tag your photos with as you scan. Along the way, I got plenty of encouragement, but when I launched 5 days ago, I probably experienced the ups and downs many of you project creators have been through. Is a first time creator, I underestimated how much you have to do ahead of time to bring the crowd to your project.

Over the past few days, I have been getting feedback from my early backers, and I have made some changes to my project so I could responsive to how people react to my message.

I'd love to hear any feedback you can give me on my project!

My project is here:

http://kck.st/1F0vayH

many thanks,

Tony