50% in 2 days, some tips of my campaign "Brick Lamp"
  • jumper
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

50% in 2 days, some tips of my campaign "Brick Lamp"

by jumper » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:25 pm

I'm not a crowdfunding expert, and my project is not one of those funded in 10 hours, but I think what I have learned from my campaign could be a good help for others.

Take your time.I started it quit early, almost 4 months before launch. I think one of the key is to plan early and keep everyone posted of what you have been doing. The more people know what your are doing, the bigger chance you will get noticed. Don't keep it secrete.

Be brave. I knocked the door of Kickstarter office(don't ask me how I found it, if you are determined then you will find it.) and just show my prototype to the frond desk. Sounds stupid? well that's how I got connected to their staffs in the first place. Trust me, they give you pretty good tips. I didn't get to see anyone in the first time, but I left my prototype there and obvious they like it so I got a chance to talk to others after that. Even better, my project was selected as staff pick right after launch cause they already know the project.

Send personal emails , group emails just don't do the job, send as many personal emails and message to who u know or just met as possible. People get connected first then people back you up, not by cheesy group emails.

My campaign have't succeeded yet, so I won't say it's the best way. But I think it could be a good help for others who are preparing for it!

Here is my campaign "Brick Lamp". If you like my tips and the design, help me spread the words!
    http://kck.st/1B2AzNs

• jumper
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: 50% in 2 days, some tips of my campaign "Brick Lamp"

by jumper » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:59 pm

Oh and I forgot to mention the analyst website " http://www.kicktraq.com" is quite handy
    They even give you forecast base on your raising status.