PR Sites to publish my project
    MochShot
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

PR Sites to publish my project

by MochShot » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:49 pm

Hey guys,

I am going to be launching my project on Kickstarter in 2 weeks (Feb .14). I am having a hard time finding the right places to promote it. What are some good sites I can publish my project to in order to gain traction? (not other crowdfunding or crowdspeaking sites, but sites like CrowdfundingPR/CrowdCrux)? Thanks!

MochShot
    Azmara coming to Kickstarter!
    Follow us on twitter: @rpglimited - http://www.twitter.com/rpglimited
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    KS Draft: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/21 ... n=557746a2

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: PR Sites to publish my project

by sbriggman » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:29 pm

I would create a list of 10 or more campaigns that are in the mobile app category (maybe varying levels of success) and use google's filter feature to filter by date or article type and see which sites they posted on and which publications they got on. You can also use BuzzSumo to see how many social media articles were posted about them, or how many social shares they got.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • kathycraig0
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by kathycraig0 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:48 am

I love this Idea Salvador! I am also needing advice on how to promote my campaign. I am going to do that right now for my children's toy I plan to launch in early April.
  • shank
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by shank » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:48 pm

CrowdfundingPR US and international. My goal with CrowdfundingPr gives you the tools you need to promote your Crowdfunding project to journalists, bloggers, followers, and your target customer group.
    eRelease Fee – FundMeFundYou recommends using eRelease to deliver your press release to the right media sources. They have more than 100,000 opt-in journalists and a relationship with the largest and most-respected newswire. They can get your press release directly to the desktops of journalists, freelance writers, and bloggers.
    Click Press Free – a property of Pressventures, a provider of free and paid-for tools and websites to media professionals around the world. Once news submitted to ClickPress has been approved it is available not only to visitors to our site, but also to major web and news search engines. All submissions will remain in our searchable archives indefinitely. While ClickPress is aimed at PR and IR professionals, others are invited to submit their news, providing their news releases are presented in an acceptable format.
    Free-press-release.com Free – a website providing press release distribution service founded in 2001 by Maxo Group, aims to helping small, medium or large sized enterprises to optimize their online marketing strategies. It has grown into one of the leading website in press release industry.
    PR-inside.com Free – a website for the free submission of public relations distribution, news, and press releases.
    Pr-Buzz Fee – offers a low cost annually subscription services that allows users to post an unlimited amount of news release for one year. Creates SEO results in top search engines and news sites worldwide placement of your press release in thousands of news sites, blogs, social networks, newspaper sites, TV news sites, radio news sites, search engines.
    PR Leap Fee – sharing your story should be simple & affordable. PRLeap offers the perfect mix of Online PR. Our publishing platform makes it easy to package your story and leverage SEO, Social Media and our distribution network to spread your message and engage.
    PR Log Free – Press Release Distribution Service PR Log is an online press release distribution and press release submission service.
    URLpitch fee – is aimed at internet marketing professionals, web designers, news makers and – according to Time magazine – any individual on the planet making use of the web to maximize their personal brand. Utilising their global network, URLpitch sends a brief summary of your new or redesigned web resources to media professionals around the world.
  • freebodyau
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by freebodyau » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:32 am

these are great ideas thanks
  • phillytransit
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by phillytransit » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:51 am

Any other ideas?
    MochShot
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by MochShot » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:54 am

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/21 ... android-or

'Azmara is live on Kickstarter! Reinventing your favorite SNES/Gameboy RPGs!