Woven I.D. "Bracelets made unique to the individual"
  • wovenid
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by wovenid » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:13 am

I am raising funds from my Kickstarter to build a Flash platform where consumers can be their own designers when customizing/ purchasing a bracelet.

I launched my project yesterday on Kickstarter with a goal of $1000. My rewards consists of bracelets that were made to order (specific length to fit). My current biggest challenge is for people to overlook the prizes and focus on the concept of this project. My goal is to not sell bracelets but to raise funds to build a platform where I can offer a service where anyone can customize their own bracelet.

I tried preparing for the launch of my Kickstarter by gaining as much exposure as possible, but it is a lot harder than I expected. I know a big chunk of your beginning funds come from friends and family but I do not want to associate this project with them. The reason behind that is because I dont want someone to fund my project because they are a friend of relative of mine, but because they believe in this idea. What are your thoughts?

Here is a link to my Kickstarter: http://bit.ly/wovenidkick

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I will be updating this post whenever I can.

Live Kickstarter campaign:

Link: http://bit.ly/wovenidkick
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Woven I.D. "Bracelets made unique to the individual"

by Cristina » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:29 pm

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman
    Rebelif
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rebelif » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:56 am

Nice project. Now people look for individuality and something unique when choosing jewelry. That's what I was looking for when I wanted to propose my actual wife. I have studied a lot of the market. I didn't want a typical engagement ring, but something personalized. Not only that, but I have distinguished the rings as conflict free engagement rings from the ethical rings. So, if your startup is about diamonds, had you took into consideration this fact? My wife is so keen on fighting for the rights of human beings. I had no right to take it into consideration.
    Rougdab
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Rougdab » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:45 am

Rebelif wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:56 am Nice project. Now people look for individuality and something unique when choosing jewelry. That's what I was looking for when I wanted to propose my actual wife. I have studied a lot of the market. I didn't want a typical engagement ring, but something personalized. Not only that, but I have distinguished the rings as conflict free engagement rings from the ethical rings. So, if your startup is about diamonds, had you took into consideration this fact? My wife is so keen on fighting for the rights of human beings. I had no right to take it into consideration.
    Moreover, these diamonds are cheaper.