Hi, this is Rene from Oneadaptr Team - TWIST MacBook Adapter
  • oneadaptr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Hi, this is Rene from Oneadaptr Team - TWIST MacBook Adapter

by oneadaptr » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:19 pm

Hi guys,

This is Rene from OneAdaptr team. Our Kickstarter project TWIST is actually winding down at the moment with less than 50 hours to go. TWIST is a ultra-portable MacBook Travel Adapter.

It has been a very eventful and emotional ride. We learned a lot about what works and what doesn't along the way.
    I like to write a more in depth reflect on our experience in near future. For now, we are just focusing on what to do after the project is funded.

TWIST KS can be found here:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/567444058/twist-a-ultra-portable-universal-adapter-for-your

Nice to be part of the crowdfunding community

Rene

Donnabell87
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Hi, this is Rene from Oneadaptr Team - TWIST MacBook Adapter

by Donnabell87 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:02 am

hi,its so interesting
    KylieShorta
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Hi, this is Rene from Oneadaptr Team - TWIST MacBook Adapter

by KylieShorta » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:13 am

Wow, this is really cool. I heard about it . I would be interested to hear more . I also already have a couple of questions. And if you don't mind, I'd like to ask them right now. The first thing I'm interested how will be MacBook Travel Adapter look . Will it look like a regular laptop or will it be bigger? Further I would like to know in case of what where it will need to be repaired? For example, I fix my phone in Breakfixnow, will I be able to bring this device to The same service, or will I need to go to a special service? And the last thing I'm interested in is the price.