Our first project! Headphones that let you wireslessly sync
  • dkrangel
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Our first project! Headphones that let you wireslessly sync

by dkrangel » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:18 am

Hi guys! This forum is dope and full of knowledge and if I can, I would love to tap into it.

Formed by Berkeley dropouts Richie Zeng and Nelson Zhang, Wearhaus is a Bay Area-based hardware startup. With all the changes in how we share and listen to music, it's about time headphones evolved to keep up, and that's exactly why they developed their first product, the Wearhaus Arc. The Wearhaus Arc is a reimgining of this classic piece of hardware designed with precision tuned audio, social music listening, color customization and touch controls. They are the world's first headphones that let you wirelessly sync music with friends.

Please check out our Kickstarter page and we would love to hear your feedback!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14 ... reinvented

Dana

therriaultk
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Our first project! Headphones that let you wireslessly s

by therriaultk » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:50 pm

I think these headphones are pretty amazing! They look so easy to use and I love the social aspect of it (as a music lover), and getting to share songs with friends without huddling together sharing earbuds in public would be great! Congratulations on your success so far! :)
    Community Manager - CrowdCrux.com