First Album for the pop/rock band: When Vanity Kills
  • WhenVanityKills
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

First Album for the pop/rock band: When Vanity Kills

by WhenVanityKills » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:35 pm

I've decided to reach out to you to let you know about the project my band When Vanity Kills and I have set ourselves on.
    For the past year, we have been slowly going in and out of studio working on good quality original pop/rock music and trying to make this album come to life. We continually get asked about its release, when a CD might be coming out, and have several opportunities for ongoing performances, and exposure IF we can just get this album out the door. With that in mind, finishing the album and getting it into the right hands is becoming more and more important. The finished product will be a full 12 song CD of all ORIGINAL pop/rock material. Including Bring Me Down, and Sing To Me Tonight which were featured on 98.7KUPL-Locals Only radio. We know the album which we are calling 'NEVER SAW IT COMING' will be a hit once it comes out.

As we have nearly completed the project ourselves. We are only asking for help in FINISHING the project. which equals out to be $6500. Enough for the last bit of recording, Mixing, Mastering, Album Art, and CD creation. I'm asking for any support from you that we may be able to get. Whether it's simply passing on the band link and helping us spread the word, mentioning us and our mission and the information about kick-starter to your fans, friends and family, and all those you know that would be interested in us. we have 43 days left to raise and rally support behind this and as every promoter knows... that's not much.

Thankyou again for your time reading this, and for helping us to achieve our goal.

KICKSTARTER LINK:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/955 ... ing-comple
    Attachments
    LOGO WHEN VANITY KILLS OFFICIAL.jpg
    LOGO WHEN VANITY KILLS OFFICIAL.jpg (203.19 KiB) Viewed 673 times

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: First Album for the pop/rock band: When Vanity Kills

by sbriggman » Wed May 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Seems like you guys are trending towards 5k. Where are most of your pledges coming from?
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.