Advice and Comments Needed!
  • VenetianRazor
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Advice and Comments Needed!

by VenetianRazor » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Hey Guys! I'm new to the whole pre-launch marketing arena and wanted advice:

1. Has anyone effectively used any pre-launch platform? I feel like the marketing is the same as the normal launch methods.

2. Any advice on tasteful marketing? I don't want to be a spammer although, I feel like thats the only way to get noticed sometimes.

3. Has anyone ever tried combining forces with another crowd funder on a different project to leverage exposure? If so, howd that work out?

4. Advice on my pre-launch page would be greatly appreciated!
    http://pitchfuse.com/project/the-veneti ... ending/422

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Advice and Comments Needed!

by sbriggman » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:19 pm

Left a comment on page. I actually had a lightbulb go off in my head when I saw your project. It's a problem I experience and if the solution works, would likely buy it. I hate it when hair gets stuck in the razor.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • VenetianRazor
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Advice and Comments Needed!

by VenetianRazor » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:36 am

Thanks so much for the comment! We'll definetly add more content and information before the week is out . I think its a problem that everyone has experinced and was also very surprised that there were no products of this type available.My original intention was to buy one myself! This a product developed from need and desire so so thanks again for your support!!!