New member and feedback wanted please
  • Valiterra0014
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

New member and feedback wanted please

by Valiterra0014 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Hi everyone. I just launched my project and was hoping you could take a look at it and give me any feedback.

Thank you

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/52 ... ing-cards/

Charles
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: New member and feedback wanted please

by Charles » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:22 am

My immediate impression, upon your project page loading was that the project image was very engaging to the eye.

The video, I only watched a portion of. At first, I thought that it had no audio. Then, the narrator speaks with too hushed a voice. I watched a few cards get flipped over, but found the video more annoying, than anything else. The still images, though, those look very nice, I think. They are colorful and visually interesting.

I think that this will sell, if you get people to visit your page.
    Squatch Kick! - Crowdfunding tips and articles
    Currently backing on KickStarter: YEAR OF THE GOAT ISSUE #2
  • JayRM
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JayRM » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:13 am

The art looks great, and I like how you touch on each card. I don't really like the video all that much as there are times that I could not understand the narrator. I get the vibe you're trying to create, but you may want to redo the sound. Maybe you should redo the whole video so that it's more engaging to a wider audience range. Also, I'm curious as to what you need the 7k for. Based on all of the art and the video, it seems that all you are looking for is money to place an order, is that right? Perhaps you should reword the Risks section by being more specific. Also, maybe you should advertise on Faceboook to get more exposure. Keep pluggin' a way! Good luck!
    Our Kickstarter campaign is now live! http://www.reincarnatemfg.com/kickstarter/ Snowboard-like skateboard with no bindings!
  • Bojankacarski
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Bojankacarski » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:35 am

Hello my advice would be if you list what the money will be spend exactly for how many decks you are going to make where are you going to sell them do you have any buyers and so plus making some upgrades maybe on the campaign page