My Mobile Game Project " Final Defense"
  • piggy
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

My Mobile Game Project " Final Defense"

by piggy » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am here to introduce my mobile game project "Final Defense". Me and My engineer have been working for 8 months part time to put up what you will see in the video. We are still thinking about adding Boss characters. We would like to raise some fund so that we can hire an artist/UI designer to polish our game a little more. Please feel free to leave me any feedback. thanks.

Here is the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2093121326/final-defense

• JayRM
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: My Mobile Game Project " Final Defense"

by JayRM » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Hey piggy,

I just saw the link. I feel that your video should actually be a supplementary video, instead of the main video. The main video would include the three creators talking about the project and where you want to take it. I think you should expand on the title instead of just "Final Defense". Also, and I'm not sure this matters, but maybe reorder the sections in the kickstarter content. I think it should start with "About Final Defense" and the proceeding sections, then "Rewards", "Goals", then "Meet the Crew" and "The business". I would have to care about the game first before I care about the rewards and crew. Personally, I would like to see more verbiage on each section that way I know for sure the creators took a lot of time to create something that they are passionate about. Need more specs too like is it multiplayer or just versus the computer. Would like to see more art as well.
    Our Kickstarter campaign is now live! http://www.reincarnatemfg.com/kickstarter/ Snowboard-like skateboard with no bindings!
    Charles
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Charles » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Annoying music in the video. The narrow, tall screen view makes it seem old school, giving it a dated look. The generation of new units reminds me a tad of when I used to play Starcraft, except the action was very limited, yielding no real enthusiasm from within me, as I watched the video.

The project page is visually underwhelming. The still images of the maps and units are drab, visually unexciting.

I don't use an Android, though, Maybe this sort of stuff is popular for people playing them. I don't know. What I do know is when I watched the video and browsed this project page, I was bored by what I encountered.
    Squatch Kick! - Crowdfunding tips and articles
    Currently backing on KickStarter: YEAR OF THE GOAT ISSUE #2
  • Valiterra0014
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Valiterra0014 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi I watched the video, I get what others are saying about the music in the background but I thought it went well with what you were capturing. I liked the "meet the team" part of the KS page. It's nice you share credit with other team members.
  • Valiterra0014
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Valiterra0014 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:18 pm

Hi I watched the video, I get what others are saying about the music in the background but I thought it went well with what you were capturing. I liked the "meet the team" part of the KS page. It's nice you share credit with other team members.