BerryNapolli - Smart and gorgeous planter!
  • BerryNapolli
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by BerryNapolli » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:53 am

Alliance of Technology and Style

Premium BerryNapolli planter is a combination of high tech and luxurious design. You can have stylish beautiful embodiment of art that will not only enrich your interior, but take professional care of your plant as well.

BerryNapolli planter is created to help you keep your plants nice and healthy!
    It could take care of any type of plants. You don't have to know how much water does your plant need or how often should you water it. All you need to do is keep an eye on the indicator and add some water in the tank when the light is red. That's it! Our unique sistem will take care of everything else. No more dieing overwatered or thirsty dry plants! Let BerryNapolli keep your plants alive!

How does it work?

BerryNapolli planter contains self-watering system, that doesn't allow a plant to sit in water. A special sponge material, that delivers water to roots of the plant from a tank, also keeps water in the tank clean. Full water reservoir will supply the plant for up to 2 months( may vary, depends on every single plant).

That system prevents all the problems that overwatering could make, at the same time the plant will never suffer without humidity, because it will have ability to get water from the soil whenever it is necessary, like it occurs in nature. Our ventilation system helps a plant to get air not only*from the top, but from the bottom as well.As a result you will have happy healthy plant without any problems!

BerryNapolli.com

Support us on https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/654811455/smart-technology-planter

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: BerryNapolli - Smart and gorgeous planter!

by sbriggman » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:40 pm

Interesting project. I think it might be a bit stronger if you appeared in the video demoing the product instead of the slideshow. I'm not that big into plant growing, so I don't know too much about the technology, but maybe others will chime in with their feedback.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
    jakegoforth
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: BerryNapolli - Smart and gorgeous planter!

by jakegoforth » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Those are very nice looking. I'm not into plants but it seems good to me.