Hello all / Kitty Condo
  • KittyCondo
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Hello all / Kitty Condo

by KittyCondo » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello there everybody, this is my first real start at a project in my life so I thought I'd try to put it out there a little!

As an introduction I'm 24 and living in the wonderful state of Oregon. Hiking, Biking, Snowboarding and just about any sports activities I enjoy greatly. But even more so than just getting out there and getting dirty I adore animals and especially my cats.

This idea stemmed when a cat of ours got killed by coyotes that have been pushing more and more into the city. We never thought it would happen in our area but it's become more and more common. Not only had our cat been victim, so had many other family pets afterwards. While this is a natural order of things that happens in nature it's something that is quite unpleasant for a family not used to such conditions.

With that, I came up with an idea to construct an enclosure for my cats outside of my house. I plan to through my processes on kickstarter and build my pets a safe yet fun and comfortable enclosure where they can run around, be lazy and enjoy them self without the fear of anything happening to them. I hope to inspire others to create safe environments for their pets, whether it be a small enclosure or a larger one like mine may be. Along with this not only bringing comfort to my family and our worries, I plan to keep a fairly small budget for it so that nearly anyone can build the enclosure they need without breaking the bank.

I hope this goes well and thank you very much for your time reading this if you stuck around!

-Kristin

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/68 ... -enclosure

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Hello all / Kitty Condo

by sbriggman » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:52 pm

I feel like your local community would be most likely to pledge to the campaign.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
    jakegoforth
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Hello all / Kitty Condo

by jakegoforth » Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:11 pm

I think you will reach your goal. Seems like a good idea for cat lovers.