Kickass Inspirational Quotes From Entrepreneurs and Creators
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Kickass Inspirational Quotes From Entrepreneurs and Creators

by sbriggman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Read the full article here: http://www.crowdcrux.com/kickass-inspir ... -creators/

“Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” – Biz Stone, Twitter. Click to tweet.

“There’s lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there’s only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it’s to change the world.” -Phil Libin, Evernote CEO

“So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” – Caterina Fake, Flickr co-founder

“Ideas are commodity. Execution of them is not.” – Michael Dell, Dell chairman and CEO.

“Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself” – Oprah Winfrey, Harpo Productions, OWN founder

“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” –Michael Jordan, NBA Legendary Basketball MVP

“Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.” – Scott Adams.

“One can get anything if he is willing to help enough others get what they want.” –Zig Ziglar, Motivational Speaker and Author

Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • quinoa
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Kickass Inspirational Quotes From Entrepreneurs and Crea

by quinoa » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:00 pm

Love these! but let me add one haha:

“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.” (Warren Buffett)

Actually I don't know much about this person, but this quote stayed in my mind
    "simple is good" : check us out!
    http://kck.st/1jUyVpn
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:04 pm

Great quote! Warren Buffett is pretty awesome also.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • pris
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by pris » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:03 pm

I definitely agree with this one “So often people are working hard at the wrong thing. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard.” – Caterina Fake, Flickr co-founder
    Pris
    igg.me/at/mamitons

Help me fight for a great cause lets make the word a better place!
  • AsaArt

by AsaArt » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:48 am

sbriggman wrote:“Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” – Biz Stone, Twitter. Click to tweet.

Exactly, people look at you and think how they achieved or did it, we want that too. But when you offer them to got those ten or more years of trying and patience, they wouldn't even want to try for one day.
    Support My Insane Shakespeare on Kickstarter - http://kck.st/1lRqbr4

My Insane Shakespeare on BroadwayWorld.com - http://bit.ly/1nGvO6w