A Single Day and Night of Misfortune-A Graphic Novel on KS
    lefabeurcostigan
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

A Single Day and Night of Misfortune-A Graphic Novel on KS

by lefabeurcostigan » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:03 pm

Will Deonne here guys!

I recently launched a campaign for my graphic novel A Single Day and Night of Misfortune. As you've probably guessed, it covers the events that led to the destruction of Atlantis as documented by Plato.

I've managed to build quite a lush backstory as to the emperors of Atlantis and the inevitable events that lead to it succumbing to the sea. This story includes witches, kings, knights, plagues, creatures of fable, kingship, jealousy, betrayal, and good old fashioned sword slinging!

Traditionally the novel, as with most of my others, was black and white. I decided to do it in color due to the tremendous feedback from Wizard World Ohio Comic Con and Ohayocon Columbus in 2013 and 2014, respectively.

There are some cool rewards set up for potential backers and contact information if there are any questions concerning the project! The black and white version of the book is complete, I'm going back over it now with a gritty,Frank Miller-stylized coloring. I explain this in further detail in the KS.

YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT HERE:
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wr ... raphic-nov

Thanks! This is one of the better CrowdFunding forums out there!

You see my main blog here. (Varying tidbits about projects both past and present.
    My children's book blog here. (Cute things doing cute things)
    My visual novel OTChi-Kocchi and Red Plates