New campaigner! Geeked On Stickers (And T-Shirts)
    Artiphats
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

New campaigner! Geeked On Stickers (And T-Shirts)

by Artiphats » Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi Community!

My name is Ray and I am a Graphic Designer and Illustrator. I launched a small campaign for people who want to express their love for video games, comic books, sci-fi and fantasy, etc., through high quality stickers and t-shirts. So far the response has been slow, but I am optimistic that it will still meet the goal before the end of the campaign.

It's the first time I am running something like this, and I have already learned a lot! I've been active on Facebook and Twitter just like anyone else would be, and have begun to reach out to local comic stores and people that I know who attend a weekly collectible show here in Southern California. In order to help people feel like they their money really counts, I am offering a sticker of their choice for even a pledge of $1.

The first sticker samples have come in and they look great! My hope is that this will grow and I will eventually be able to release designs like "Geeded On Cosplay", "Geeked On Table Top Gaming", and "Geeked On Zombies".

If anyone wants to take a moment and check out the project you can find it in the design section of Kickstarter as "Geeked On Stickers". Aside from actual pledges, I appreciate anyone who helps to spread the word about it or who wants to offer constructive criticism or feedback.

Wish me luck as I continue on with the marketing and promotion! It's already been quite a ride!

-Ray / Artiphats

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: New campaigner! Geeked On Stickers (And T-Shirts)

by sbriggman » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:05 pm

Thanks for sharing! It's not really something I would personally wear, but I don't think I'm in your target niche. Sounds like you are active and figuring out the best ways to promote the project and product. Wish you best of luck! Let me know if you have any questions about Kickstarter I can help answer.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.