Looking for Advice on my Kickstarter Project
  • tristanerwin
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Looking for Advice on my Kickstarter Project

by tristanerwin » Mon May 19, 2014 6:51 am

Hi my name is Tristan Erwin! And I am wondering if anyone would care to take a look at my page and give some tips on things I can improve upon. The most popular rewards so far have been the Associate Producer Credit for 40 Dollars, and the Adventure Pack (planning backer an outdoor vacation) for 100 Dollars. I feel like the rewards are pretty good but I would love feedback on those as well. One of the things I seem to be having trouble with is that I am running this Kickstarter all on my own without a partner, so while I have been fortunate enough to raise 1,000 dollars so far, I still have to raise 2,500 dollars in the next 10 days in order to reach my goal. I've also noticed that I am getting lots of small donations, and not large ones any advice on getting larger pledges would also be tremendously helpful! I know it is possible but I need any and all help available in the form of tips and hints in order to make this project successful. Thank you for your time and I hope you'll take a look at my project and give me feedback. My email is tristan_erwin@yahoo.com and the link to my kickstarter is https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1703042921/eden-2

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Looking for Advice on my Kickstarter Project

by sbriggman » Mon May 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Seems like your pledges have been growing over time based on the KickTraq data: http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/1703042921/eden-2/

I like your video. Very genuine. I especially liked the footage and VO at 2:00.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • Butterfly Heights
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Looking for Advice on my Kickstarter Project

by Butterfly Heights » Wed May 21, 2014 12:23 pm

I liked it when the leaves fell down.. that was very nicely filmed !!!