Parity Kickstarter-Updates & Progress
    Parity
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Parity Kickstarter-Updates & Progress

by Parity » Wed May 07, 2014 1:28 am

Hey everyone! The thread said to treat this section like a blog/journal for the progress of the projects so I figured I would start posting even early in (we launched 2 days ago).

One of the things that I have noticed is how incredibly hard it is to gain views to the kickstarter and even our facebook page. I have been trying to be proactive, and yet not annoying, when it comes to posting on social media and while I have people telling me they want to help they don't seem to be posting our links or seeming interested.

I've been looking on here for tips and have used some but any others are welcomed! Thanks again!
    ~Kaylan

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Parity Kickstarter-Updates & Progress

by sbriggman » Fri May 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Checked out your twitter and facebook. Take my advice with a grain of salt.

You have a small following. That's not a bad thing, but that means you can't really rely on the social media blast strategy. You have to individually email, facebook message, and twitter DM/mention people in your following and specifically ask them to pledge or support you in a tangible way. I guarantee you you will get better results (ROI) for the time you put in.

These guys said it pretty well: http://www.crowdcrux.com/learn-from-a-c ... ding-goal/
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.