Bringing the world of Devin Greigh to you!
  • JeighEssdottBooks
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Bringing the world of Devin Greigh to you!

by JeighEssdottBooks » Mon May 05, 2014 8:18 pm

It's been three days since the launch of my project, and I've been building a lot of supporters--mainly those spreading the word out, but every bit helps!

I have one backer so far, and with the help of my girlfriend, we've managed to reach out to over 300 followers on Twitter!

It's only a matter of time--and undying effort--until the pledges start pouring in!

I plan to make pledges to other projects. I'm still new, and I've been very busy outside of the Kickstarter scene, but I've been checking out a lot of projects, and I must say they are truly worth backing!

I've been reading the manuscript over and working on the exclusive chapter that I plan to place in the special edition of Devin Greigh: Testimony that I plan to give away. I've also taken the feedback I've been given so far, and made corrections where there needed to be, and even added more to my Rewards section!

I am really having fun with this campaign right now. It's exciting, and I am looking forward to all of the help I can get in reaching my goal, so you guys can have the story of Devin Greigh in your hands!

Rise, Shine, Prevail,

Jeigh Essdott Books

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/20 ... -testimony