NPC, a sitcom about the life of the Non-Playable Characters
  • guybrush1
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

NPC, a sitcom about the life of the Non-Playable Characters

by guybrush1 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:49 pm

Hi Guys!

I'm at my last year at the college (in Edinburgh, UK) and I'm preparing a sitcom about the life of the Non-Playable Characters of a videogame. It's going to be a little bit like Big Bang Theory meets Wreck-it Ralph. And this is the link of the campaign video included:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/np...tcom/x/6548998

If any of you like it, please share it with your friends! :P Oh, and if you can give me any feedback about how to make it possible... that would be great, because this is my first attempt to crowfunding! :P

Cheers!
    Eric

"What if for the Non-Playable Characters of a video game… all that was just a job? What if in their own world they were just people like you and me, with relationships, bosses, family, friends, mortgage… trying to survive in a ruthless world? This is a sitcom where all these questions will have an answer at last. Like if somebody ever cared about it!

Directed by Eric Romero, NPC is an upcoming sitcom following the people you don't quite realize in your favorite games: the non playable characters. Each villager, solider or fairy you bluntly kill midst your quest... all them have a life to live when you move on; and this is their story."