Wild Cornwall - Wildlife film
  • wild cornwall
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Wild Cornwall - Wildlife film

by wild cornwall » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:22 pm

Hi everyone I am Luke! I would like to share my new project with you

This Wildlife documentary film will be set in the heart of Cornwall exploring It's wildlife, countryside, coast and ocean.

The goal is to set out to show what Cornwall has to offer on a breathtakingly beautiful cinematic camera.

I want this film to be accessible to everyone, to share what magic is hidden from the most secluded part of the woods where the wild deer live to the deep parts of the ocean where the jelly fish swim.

Not only is it amazing to see the wildlife in there natural environment but it is also important to document what wildlife we have left to film and see what an environmental impact we have had on our Eco system and how different species have over come and adapted to these changes for example the recent flooding.

The challenges I will have to overcome with this film is the unpredictability of nature and wildlife, so the finish date is really not set in stone as deer spotting could happen from 1 day to a month, trying to find those perfect shots.

Also there is every chance I could be eaten by an angry badger! all joking apart there is always limitations to making wildlife films, some species are nocturnal so that can be challenging trying to film them in good light.

I hope to also use trail cameras for research on what tracks and paths animals are using, so I know where to set a camouflaged hide to sit and wait and hope they use it again when I'm ready with the camera.

The challenges of the film will also be its appeal, finding and filming species rarely spotted in Cornwall's countryside.

for pledging you can get exclusive DVD's/prints or credits on the film

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...cumentary-film

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Wild Cornwall - Wildlife film

by sbriggman » Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Link doesn't seem to work.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • wild cornwall
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Wild Cornwall - Wildlife film

by wild cornwall » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:19 pm