Artsy project
  • barnabyhazen
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Artsy project

by barnabyhazen » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:35 am

I have just now launched and found this forum looking around for ways to promote. Here's my project, I'll be looking for blogs that deal with the arts I think:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bar ... rt-stories

• InfiniteHorizonsUly
    Kickstarter Succcess
    Kickstarter Succcess

Re: Artsy project

by InfiniteHorizonsUly » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:18 pm

Really like your video! Did you have to shoot on the down low inside? Anyway, I will tweet you out and give your project a share on Facebook! Funds are ............... < as low as those periods due to xmas, previously backed projects and the job situation, but as it is with all campaigs, spreading to other social spheres of influence along with the hustle of a 60's Brooklyn street kid is the name of this gamel
    If you would like to see my art, then visit my tiny node on the web, click>>> www.starsongsandmoondreams.com
    sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by sbriggman » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:23 pm

@uly - Would recommend updating your signature link. Seems to be going to your last project.
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • barnabyhazen
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by barnabyhazen » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:36 pm

InfiniteHorizonsUly wrote:Really like your video! Did you have to shoot on the down low inside? Anyway, I will tweet you out and give your project a share on Facebook! Funds are ............... < as low as those periods due to xmas, previously backed projects and the job situation, but as it is with all campaigs, spreading to other social spheres of influence along with the hustle of a 60's Brooklyn street kid is the name of this gamel

THANKS! I'm working on a press release, if you know of good blogs for projects in the arts please let me know -- Barnaby