Trade manager for 4 digit accounts?
    SsCoobyDoO
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Trade manager for 4 digit accounts?

by SsCoobyDoO » Fri Aug 30, 2024 8:29 am

Good morning! I have a couple of questions to ask:
    1) is there an EA or trade manager that lets you set the TP and SL in you account currency instead of pips?

and 2) is there a trade manager that works with both 3, 4 and 5 digit accounts? (my broker is IG Markets, and while they say they're a 4 digit broker, some pairs are displayed as 5 or 3 digits)

Thanks in advance! :) I'm just looking for something to manage my manual trades, and all of the EAs I've found so far end up making my TP an SL too wide (and they don't let you choose decimal options either). I use MT4 btw

• JasonMills
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Trade manager for 4 digit accounts?

by JasonMills » Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:28 am

Hey! Yeah, there are definitely some EAs (Expert Advisors) and trade managers out there that let you set your Take Profit (TP) and Stop Loss (SL) in your account currency instead of just pips. It’s super handy if you’re more focused on the dollar amount rather than the number of pips. Some advanced trade managers or custom EAs offer this feature, so you might want to check out options like “Risk Manager” or other similar tools on platforms like the MQL5 marketplace or the MetaTrader community. Just make sure it aligns with your trading style.
  • keilecpod
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by keilecpod » Fri Aug 30, 2024 9:31 am

Trading on 4-digit accounts can have challenges, but it also comes with perks. You get more room for flexibility with tighter spreads, and it can be easier to manage when it comes to precision. However, the key is to find the right platform that supports your trading style and goals. I’ve found that looking into top forex affiliate programs can significantly enhance your trading experience and explore additional income streams. It’s like getting the best of both worlds. Just ensure you’re comfortable with the platform and tools before diving in.
  • saul
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by saul » Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:44 am

Try the "Trade Manager" EA by MQL5 for setting TP/SL in account currency.
    Check out "Trade Manager Pro" for handling 3, 4, and 5-digit accounts.
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by jassiet.ross » Fri Sep 13, 2024 7:11 am

For setting TP and SL in account currency, you can use EAs like “Trade Manager Pro” for MT4, which allows for this flexibility. As for working with different digit accounts, “Auto Trade Manager” is a versatile option that can handle 3, 4, and 5-digit accounts. If these don’t fit your needs, you might consider contacting an MT4 developer for a custom solution.