Hello, Just getting started, would love to help if I can
  • JonConMusic
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Hello, Just getting started, would love to help if I can

by JonConMusic » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:57 am

Hey Everyone,

I have yet to become overly familiar with using blog sites.. I know, welcome to 2013. I just launched my Kickstarter this past weekend
    on 12/07/13. I have a fair amount of traffic so far but I'm going to have to pick things up considerably if I'm going to hit my goal set for Jan. 1st. I would love to learn from all of you, concerning driving traffic to my page etc.. and I'm more then willing to give suggestions or help out if I can. Here's a quick link to my Kickstarter project http://kck.st/1klmPW8. I feel that we have a very strong video and I've tried to keep all the information and rewards as clear and to the point as possible. I'm welcoming any suggestions and if any of you are just getting started I'm happy to help out any way I can.

sbriggman
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Hello, Just getting started, would love to help if I can

by sbriggman » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Cool project. Out of curiosity, why did you choose Kickstarter as opposed to niche sites like PledgeMusic?

This post might help with regards to driving traffic throughs social media: http://www.crowdcrux.com/kickstarter-so ... -kawasaki/
    Learn how to succeed on Kickstarter: here.
    Submit a free press release for your Kickstarter campaign here.
  • atran187
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Hello, Just getting started, would love to help if I can

by atran187 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:12 am

Hi, i just launched my kickstarter for my drinking board game called Night Out its been a week and 0 backers, could definately use some help