Advice for Furniture Makeover in Front of a Jungle Themed Wallpaper
    serenity007
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Advice for Furniture Makeover in Front of a Jungle Themed Wallpaper

by serenity007 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:07 pm

Hey there

I recently am a big fan of statement colors and do not like these beige white homes with only some black industrial details and wood anymore. I want some color and I got it – but not as much as I like ;)

My husband is afraid a colorful makeover of the little cabinet in front of the wallpaper might seem uneasy or unsettled. I am aiming for a great yellow or dusty pink like our flower pot lamps in the living room, he wants it to stay wooden or have it in the same dark green as the lower sideboard (they were a one-piece before).

The things that - no matter what color - need to be restored are the wooden board on top and it shall have some legs.

So: Are you guys and girls more in favor of

folksy oak veneer (let it stay in wood)

or dark forest green

or yellow

or dusky pink?

ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Re: Advice for Furniture Makeover in Front of a Jungle Themed Wallpaper

by ECarr1991 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:56 pm

Setting up a new home has always piqued my interest. I'm sure you'll get through it a lot faster if you Check out price busters discount furniture. This is the resource that helped me figure out exactly what kind of furniture I would like to put in my apartment, in every room. I am sure that you will find it to be a very useful resource because it helped me a lot
  • Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Alerases » Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:53 pm

Do online research on the various stores' sites first. Most will have the price. When you see a piece in person, check to see how it's assembled. Most faulty furniture is faulty because it's not joined together properly. You want to check to make sure it won't collapse because some idiot just glued some wood together and called it good.
  • Sament
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by Sament » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:43 pm

serenity007 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:07 pm Hey there

I recently am a big fan of statement colors and do not like these beige white homes with only some black industrial details and wood anymore. I want some color and I got it – but not as much as I like ;)

My husband is afraid a colorful makeover of the little cabinet in front of the wallpaper might seem uneasy or unsettled. I am aiming for a great yellow or dusty pink like our flower pot lamps in the living room, he wants it to stay wooden or have it in the same dark green as the lower sideboard (they were a one-piece before).

The things that - no matter what color - need to be restored are the wooden board on top and it shall have some legs.

So: Are you guys and girls more in favor of

folksy oak veneer (let it stay in wood)

or dark forest green

or yellow

or dusky pink?
    Good day. If you doubt that the sofa will not match the color of the wall, you can simply replace the wallpaper. I recommend to look at the site https://fancywalls.eu/wall-decor/wallpaper/, here you can find beautiful wallpapers that will suit any interior.
  • NinaGood
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by NinaGood » Wed May 10, 2023 5:34 am

Creating a furniture makeover in front of a jungle-themed wallpaper can be a fun and adventurous design project. When considering furniture options, it's helpful to explore Mainstays reviews to find pieces that complement the jungle theme and fit your style preferences. Mainstays offers a range of affordable and versatile furniture that can be customized and transformed to suit your unique vision.