Our upcoming KS campaign: "opaCity" --- a cement craft of heritage architecture
  • mososisi
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Our upcoming KS campaign: "opaCity" --- a cement craft of heritage architecture

by mososisi » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:59 am

hi guys~ i am new in this forum, please bear my poor English.
    We are preparing our 2nd KS campaign which is a handmade craft of heritage buildings.
    It is a tough project, hence would like to seek some first-sight comment from everyone here. 8-)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ms ... n=03bf9ae3
    Attachments
    put.jpg
    put.jpg (74.67 KiB) Viewed 111 times
    HK_vol1.jpg
    HK_vol1.jpg (50.36 KiB) Viewed 111 times
    thumbnail_final.jpg
    thumbnail_final.jpg (48.8 KiB) Viewed 111 times

• jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Our upcoming KS campaign: "opaCity" --- a cement craft of heritage architecture

by jassiet.ross » Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:25 pm

Your upcoming Kickstarter campaign for "opaCity" sounds fascinating—crafting heritage buildings into handmade pieces is such a unique and creative idea! I took a look at the campaign link and the images you attached. It’s clear that a lot of care and skill has gone into your work.

Here are a few thoughts:

Visual Appeal: The photos give a good sense of the detail in your crafts. It might help to include close-ups or process shots to showcase the craftsmanship even more.
    Campaign Description: Make sure your Kickstarter description highlights the unique aspects of your project, such as the techniques used and the significance of the heritage buildings you're featuring.
    Engagement: Engaging with potential backers through updates and responding to their questions can help build a strong community around your project.
    Good luck with your campaign! If you have any specific questions or need feedback on particular aspects, feel free to ask.