What kind of flooring to do for rental property?
  • DeirdreGlover
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

What kind of flooring to do for rental property?

by DeirdreGlover » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:20 am

I'm doing a small renovation on my first rental property and I'm having a hard time deciding what to do for the floors. It's a 3 bedroom 1
    5 bath side by side. I'm thinking laminate tiles throughout the downstairs and upstairs. Myvsexind option would be laminate down stairs and carpet upstairs or maybe laminate through the hallway upstairs and carpet in the bedrooms. Any ideas?

• keilecpod
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: What kind of flooring to do for rental property?

by keilecpod » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:17 pm

Hi! A couple of years ago I was also repairing my apartment in the country, my lawyer friend who works with such cases helped me in such matters, you just need any sources to resolve this issue
  • MarshallRebecca
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: What kind of flooring to do for rental property?

by MarshallRebecca » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:48 pm

Do you know how much a renovation costs? If you already have the capital to make high-quality repairs in the apartment that you rent out, then I advise you to buy a high-quality but not expensive laminate for this apartment. This laminate is made from recycled raw materials and it is eco-friendly. For this reason, you can save money by buying such a laminate and installing it on the floor. I hope you have money left for repairs, because when I was doing repairs in my apartment, I didn't have enough money and had to borrow some money from relatives. Eh, repair is evil, I wish you good luck to make a good and high-quality repair in the shortest possible time.