Picture Book: Elli - The Little Girl With The Big Hair
  • faroart
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Picture Book: Elli - The Little Girl With The Big Hair

by faroart » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:09 am

Hello,

We are FaroArt and we are happy to announce our first ever Kickstarter campaign for our first picture book Elli - The Little Girl With The Big Hair!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fa ... e-big-hair

This campaign has been a blast, we were fully funded in less than five days, and we are still welcoming new backers!
    As far as feedback about the project, the largest number of comments were related to the promo video - people loved it!

If you have any questions regarding the marketing side or the design side of the campaign let us know!

FaroArt :)

• elephant6
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Picture Book: Elli - The Little Girl With The Big Hair

by elephant6 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:18 am

HEY, that's the one I backed yesterday!!! :) Great looking little picture book, can't wait to get!
  • FilmDori
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by FilmDori » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:48 pm

I really like this project and its the sort of thing that should get backed, well done on creating something amazing
  • jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by jassiet.ross » Sun Sep 15, 2024 3:27 pm

Congratulations on such a successful Kickstarter launch! It’s fantastic to hear that you were fully funded so quickly and that people are loving the promo video. Your picture book sounds delightful, and I’m sure it will bring a lot of joy to readers.

I’d love to hear more about your experience with the marketing strategies you used for the campaign. What do you think made the promo video stand out so much? Also, if you have any tips or insights into what worked best for you on the design side, I’d be really interested in learning more.