Is this a good campaign?
  • Els
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Is this a good campaign?

by Els » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:43 pm

Hi all,

I am new on this forum. I launched my first Kickstarter-project: share-your-kickstarter-story-updates-ca ... t9818.html

I was wondering if you would have feedback or advice for me wether this is a good campaign? What I mean is, as you can see the funding is not there yet, my products are really amazing, the price for what you get is really good and I have tried reaching out to the people I know. You all seem to know a lot about Kickstartercampaigns. Is the success linked to how many people you know and who you can reach out to, you think? Or is my campaign not set up the way it should in order to be attractive?

Already thank you for reading my post and any feedback.
    Els

• jassiet.ross
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: Is this a good campaign?

by jassiet.ross » Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:02 pm

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on launching your first Kickstarter project! 🎉

Your questions are spot-on. Success on Kickstarter often involves a mix of factors. Here are a few thoughts that might help:

Reach and Network: It’s true that having a strong network can boost your campaign, especially in the early days. However, even if your initial reach is limited, there are ways to grow it. Engage with relevant communities, use social media, and consider partnerships or collaborations.

Campaign Setup: Ensure your campaign is clear and engaging. Your project should have a compelling story, high-quality visuals, and well-defined rewards. Make sure your pitch video is captivating and explains why your project is unique.

Marketing and Promotion: Beyond reaching out to people you know, think about how you can get the word out more broadly. This might involve press releases, influencer partnerships, or targeted ads.

Feedback and Iteration: Sometimes, fresh eyes can spot areas for improvement. Don’t hesitate to ask for feedback on your campaign page from friends, family, or even fellow creators. They might offer valuable insights.

Campaign Duration: Be mindful of your campaign's length and the frequency of updates. Regular updates can help keep backers engaged and attract new ones.

Keep pushing forward, and don't get discouraged. Many successful campaigns didn’t start with a big splash but grew steadily with persistence and effort. Good luck!