For Sale: 1999 (V-reg) Honda CRV - 100k miles
    Jakondama
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

For Sale: 1999 (V-reg) Honda CRV - 100k miles

by Jakondama » Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:39 pm

A friend who doesn't use the Internet much has asked me to put this up. Based in the West Midlands.
    This Honda CRV has failed it's MOT but it seems too good to just scrap as there are many bits on it worth saving. It had FSH and a full service prior to the MOT failure. Leather interior in excellent condiiton, the odd scrape on the outside.
    Looking for someone who can make use of it either to put back on the road or to use for spares. They would need to take it as a it is (not looking to remove bits and sell them).
    Price: £500.00

• keilecpod
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Re: For Sale: 1999 (V-reg) Honda CRV - 100k miles

by keilecpod » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:27 pm

Just £500 ???? Post a pic, please! I need to be sure that it is not a toy car
  • DeirdreGlover
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by DeirdreGlover » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:48 pm

Tell a friend to try to get in touch with some good scrap metal. Because I'm sure they're the only scrapi.com who will be interested in your car. Scrap prices vary from city to city and from north to south, so it's always worth making sure that the price you get for your old car reflects current national and local scrap prices. Savvy scrap yards will pay very little attention to current scrap prices and instead give you a quote based on what they think they can get away with! I hope my comment was helpful to you in some way. I wish you, all the same, to sell your car and earn good money for it.
    ECarr1991
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by ECarr1991 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:59 pm

If you mean one of those versions of the car in which you can not even be, not to mention the ride, the sale is pointless. I sent one of these cars last year for scrap metal, which is not far from my city. If you want to get some quick cash and don't want to wait too long to find a buyer, try to click here. I'm sure that here you will find everything you need to implement this idea. Look for the options more profitable for yourself.