Store
  • RebeccaKerr
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Store

by RebeccaKerr » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:42 pm

Hi everyone.I want to open a new store in a fairly rainy location, and I'm thinking of warming and insulating the store so that I don't have problems with mold and so on in the future.Tell me the company that provides these services in the state of Ohio.

• KDmaat
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Store

by KDmaat » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:16 pm

What area are you in? Independent contractors can do this. Also big box stores such as Lowe’s and Home Depot have this service in some locations. You need to see the offerings in a 15-20 mile radius to see if this is viable. Sounds good though!
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:40 pm

I have had a similar issue back when I opened my own store. Honestly, I did not even think about warming and insulating the store, as I was pretty young and stupid actually. Because of that, I was having some terrible issues with mold and not only, as it was also placed in a very rainy area. When the problem got onto the surface I had no idea what to do, and how to fix it. Someone told me that crawl space encapsulation could actually prevent mold and many other issues. Maaan, when I have seen how many types of crawl space encapsulation there are, I was really surprised. So, I have called for the best company to do the job, and you know, I do not have any issues with mold anymore.
    Cristina
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

by Cristina » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:32 am

This post has been moved to the General Chat + Introduce Yourself section.
    Forum Moderator.
    Site Owner: Salvador Briggman