Why I Hate Taking My Camera on Vacation
    LeslieBShaw
    -- Veteran Member --
    -- Veteran Member --

Why I Hate Taking My Camera on Vacation

by LeslieBShaw » Wed May 05, 2021 7:45 pm

"Are you going to bring your camera?" I get asked this question any time I travel, and it creates an internal struggle every time. Chances are that I've probably already asked myself before anyone else gets the chance and fought with myself over the answer. Why does something as simple as taking my camera on a trip cause such internal strife?

Because taking my camera on vacation isn't actually simple at all.

Most of the time, I leave my camera at home, because experience has taught me that I can't be trusted with a camera in my hand, but earlier this year, my husband and I took a trip to Sedona, Arizona for our anniversary, and I thought, "it's such a unique place and we might never go back. It's our 15-year anniversary, and we'll want pictures to remember it." I should have known better.

• DeirdreGlover
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

Re: Why I Hate Taking My Camera on Vacation

by DeirdreGlover » Fri May 07, 2021 7:14 am

It seems to me that on the contrary, on vacation you need to take a camera, no?
  • EdinStops
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by EdinStops » Fri May 07, 2021 7:15 am

I always take my camera with me when I travel. Because this way you can capture very important and interesting moments in your life. I take it with me on every trip. Recently I was in Kenya, I took a huge number of photos to have memories of very beautiful wildlife and wild animals. In order for me to remember all my trips and travels. My work that I did in Kenya in a chic safari, they are still processing, as soon as I finish processing, I will definitely share with you. I can't go anywhere without my camera. https://www.natureswonderlandsafaris.com/
  • Alerases
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Alerases » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:37 am

Strange sitution.
  • JessicaMarshall
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JessicaMarshall » Thu Jul 08, 2021 9:57 am

I think that the camera is necessary on vacation because in this way a person remembers more impressions photographing his life
  • JordanAvery
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by JordanAvery » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:01 am

I don't know why you don't see this, but a camera is one of the most necessary things in travel and on vacation. A camera allows you to remember many fantastic moments, so I always take a good camera with me when I travel. How Safe Is Irving for Travel? This is one of the most important questions for me lately because I am trying to find a new and exciting place for my vacation that I have been waiting for almost two years. Irving seems to me the most suitable place for such a case, so I consider it
  • JOgden1987
    -- Junior Member --
    -- Junior Member --

by JOgden1987 » Tue May 03, 2022 2:35 pm

I hate taking my camera on trips too. Instead, I take my phone and here is a Ring Light and Phone Mount lamp taken from the same site as my 360 camera booth.It's much more convenient for me. I don't waste as much nerves as I could with a camera