Cannabis business
    AmaDeY1993
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

Cannabis business

by AmaDeY1993 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:18 pm

Hello everybody! What do you guys think about starting a business related to cannabis ? Is it a good way to earn some money (in the states where it is legal, California for example) ? Maybe you have some tips? I would apreciate it very much.

• DanVanceZsrW
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

Re: Cannabis business

by DanVanceZsrW » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:56 pm

As long as you have the money and you know what you are doing, go for it, my man!
  • Wanda
    -- New Member --
    -- New Member --

by Wanda » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:17 am

If it is something that you are passionate about, 100% go for it! I have a friend that is also taking steps towards opening one in Los Angeles and I can recommend you browse this site to see some more in-depth explanations about the legal part and also prices for example. You need to make sure you cover all grounds before starting on this journey, but as long as you are determined, it's an amazing initiative that actually contributes not only in your personal benefit, but also the whole community's. I really hope you will continue with this wholesome initiative that you have and hopefully I'll one day come and buy from your dispensary.
    Xanxan
    -- Senior Member --
    -- Senior Member --

by Xanxan » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:05 pm

I don't think that "addiction refers to cannabis. Yes, this substance belongs to the category of drugs, but I can't say that you become addicted to it. In most of the cases this addiction is only in a person's subconscious, and that's it. However, we need to be more careful with these things. After all, the effect of cannabis is medical and when I go to https://www.greenhouseil.com/litchfield/ I always know that I'm not going to overdo with it. Lately I am very careful with the places where I take the product.